Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 198

The pretty trees that are really changing color! I'm thankful for a little bit of "home" near by. :) ~Angel


So this post I can't really use a picture. My thing i'm thankful for today is God. I mean how can we not be thankful for him? He made all the beautiful things in this world and he made you. He gave his one and only son to die for our sins. We are his children and he loves us more than we could ever imagine and he will always be there for us. No matter what. I was inspired to write this post because in Sunday school today we had a deep theological talk about all this I am posting about now, and even if you're having a rotten day God will always be happy to hear from you,and listen to you. Well I hope you all have a fantastic week. :) ~Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment