Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 280

Mom got some dresses down form the attic and Lydia fell in love with this one!
She looks so cute in it! Grace likes to wear the one Angel made when she was younger :) ~ Mercy

So, the last few weeks have been full of holidays, travelling, sickness :(, and company, and somehow the time got away from me. So, I decided to add some "highlight" photos from January, and now hope to get back on track posting daily!! ~Angel

I know it's another knitting picture, but it's so cute I couldn't help it! A gift for a friend who just had a baby, whipped up so quickly. ~Angel

5 comments:

  1. I love this Angel! So cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cute Angel :) Sorry about not posting for soooooo lonnggg :P I'll try posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so cute!!! very appropriate for this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete