Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 6

So, I did my grocery shopping today, and got all my produce at Henry's Farmers Market (my new favorite place for amazingly good deals on fruits and vegetables). Among my purchases were these strawberries, which were not only large and and beautiful, but also ridiculously delicious and juicy. Yah for southern CA, and scrumptious fruits available year round. :) ~Angel



so i know nature is probably getting a little old, but i cant resist, the flowers are everywhere. every day i'm so thankful that i don't have allergies like the rest of my sneezing, snuffling family, because i couldn't enjoy this gorgeous weather as much. :) ~Abbie

1 comment:

  1. okay, not fair, you KNOW that i love strawberries more than any other fruit in the world.. you're just trying to tease me! ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete