Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 72

i just finished this picture. i must say, its one of my new favorites. :) i've been spending a lot of time drawing this weekend, trying to get myself back in shape for college (only 42 days to go!) hopefully i'll have more drawings that i like enough to post here soon. random side note, if you've never heard of pandora.com, look it up. its free internet radio where you can create your own stations and listen to only the music you like. i'm totally in love with it, its my find of the week. :) i've created and awesome station full of my favorite artists: jack johnson, norah jones, dave matthews, ingrid michaelson and others. ~Abbie

My friend Sarah gets a box of fresh, organic veggies from the farmer's market every couple weeks. This is a shot of some of the yummy things she got. We're not always sure what everything is, but she always has fun cooking a big meal with all her yummy produce! ~Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment