Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 69

Cold rainy weather always makes me want to bake, and since today was yet another cold rainy day, I decided to make a Texas sheet cake. I made a huge mess in the process, but my house smells delicious, and I can't wait to taste it! ~Angel


I took a day off work, and went with the fam up to Lake McDounnagh in Barkhamstead for the afternoon. thank goodness the sun wasnt out too much, cause it was my first real day in the sun. i slathered on heaps of sunscreen and managed to avoid a burn, for today. but the air was warm, and there was a nice summery breeze, and it was altogether a perfect day to spend at the lake. i always love to read a good book at the beach, so i brought a few, in case i got bored. but i was totally sucked into "The Shack" by William P. Young... its very sad, but a good read so far, and totally engrossing. i'll let you know if i like it or not when i actually finish. ~Abbie
(PS- i put up the pictures form ireland. they're under June, days 41-50. they're in order by what days we did them on as best as i could remember, which was not very well. my mind gets all scrambled when i try to remember it in order. )

No comments:

Post a Comment