Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 47

This was a beautiful cathedral in Sligo, which was my 2nd favorite city of the 4 that we visited. we spent an evening wandering the city, looking in shops and getting lost. we stopped at a fruit stand and i bought an apple that was delicious. for some reason all the food out there tasted extra good. the fruit was a little fresher, the bread a little more wholesome. maybe it was the thrill of being in such an exciting place and i was imagining it, or maybe we over process the food here in america... i dont know, but i thought there was some kind of difference. i loved looking at everything in the city, it was a really lovely evening. ~Abbie

I know it's another knitting picture, but I finished up this little purse today (after it had been sitting on my sewing table for several weeks, waiting to be finished!) and it was so cute I couldn't help but take a couple pictures! ~Angel

3 comments: