Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 56

this picture pretty much sums up my friday evening at my d-group sleepover...my dear friend Ashley decided to walk on the wild side and paint her fingernails blue. yeah, shocking, i know! ;) ;) it was a great night full of root beer floats, nail polish, talking, chick flicks, and believe it or not, sleeping. we're all headed in different direction starting this week and we're not sure when all seven of us will be able to get together again before college leaving time. it was a great bonding/one last night of fun to kick off our summer of touch and go hanging out. ~Abbie

The pretty new yarn I bought. I said I wouldn't buy yarn until I'd finished the projects I had going, but that resolve didn't last very long... :) At least I know what pattern I'm going to use, and I am almost done with one of my other projects! ~Angel

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!! You used up all your WEBS yarn already??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, well, about that... :) No, but Cascade was 25% off yesterday at my yarn store, and I only needed a skein of it for the pattern I'm going to use, so I decided to just go ahead and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete