Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 57


Didn't know Abbie had posted a pet picture until I got on to upload my photo, :) but here is my cute little Eva . They may drive me insane, but I love my pups! ~Angel


k, so i know i just posted a picture of him the other day, but Leo has claimed a very special place in my heart, and i couldnt resist taking this picture of him. sorry its a little blurry, but putting on the flash kind of took away from the cuteness of him laying in the sun. today has been a long day of parties, one that i was at for work, serving burgers, dogs and pasta to a bunch of people i didnt know. the other was a graduation party for a good friend from church. but after my night with the girls last night, and all the business of today, i'm with leo, totally ready to curl up and go to sleep. ~Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment